At this matcha art activity, you can create a picture on matcha using matcha! Even just drawing lines to create patterns, or writing letters is fun. It's a unique tea experience that everyone from small children to adults can enjoy a taste of. After the activity, everyone can enjoy Japanese sweets and matcha.
- Location : Wazuka-cha (Wazuka Tea) Café
- Wazuka-cha (Wazuka Tea) Café
- 35 Shirasu-Ohasama, Wazuka-cho, Soraku District 619-1222
- Train: 20 minutes by taxi from Kamo Station on the JR Kansai Main Line
Bus: 3 minute walk from "Wazuka Yamano-ie" bus stop via Nara Kotsu Bus Lines bound for Wazuka-Kosugi
- Utena Tea: email@example.com
Reservations required. Please contact Utena Tea for information about activities.