Founded in 1832, this Uji tea specialty shop offers a variety of Uji teas, as well as sweets made from Uji matcha green tea that make for perfect gifts. At the attached teahouse visitors can make their own matcha green tea. There is also a popular menu featuring seasonal parfaits and other items.
- 19-3 Todou Aramaki, Uji City
- Train: 15 minute walk from Uji Station on the JR Nara Line
- Business Hours
- 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Last order at the tea shop is at 4:30 p.m.)
Only closed on New Year’s Day
- Itoh Kyuemon Head Shop & Tea Shop
- For regular-sized vehicles: 40 parking spaces (Price: Free)
For large vehicles: (Price: Free)
Advanced reservation is required for parking large-sized buses
- Foreign Language Support
- English｜Traditional Chinese｜Simplified Chinese / Not all staff can speak foreign languages.
Some staff can understand foreign languages.