Yururi's standard course is composed of fresh vegetables, food grilled on the hearth, local Miyama chicken with seasonal rice, dessert, and coffee.
Depending on the season, they also serve Miyama sweetfish salt-grilled on the hearth and sukiyaki prepared with local chicken.
Enjoy a sense of the seasons, and the slow flow of time as you dine here.
Reservations are required at Yururi, so please be sure to call in advance.
- 15 Morisato Sanomae Miyama-cho, Nantan City, Kyoto Prefecture
- - From Gojo Tenjingawa in Kyoto City [about 65km]
Take National Route 162 Kitakami to Miyamacho via Keihokucho, then National Route162 Kitakami from the Akake Intersection
- From Osaka / Hanshin Expressway No. 11 Ikeda [approx. 105km]
From Hanshin Expressway Kameoka Exit, take National Route 423 to Kameoka, then take the Sonobe IC on the Kyoto Jukan Expressway, turn left at the traffic light (to Hiyoshi / Keihoku) and take Prefectural Route 19 to Miyama-cho via Kagurazaka tunnel, and then National Route 162 Kitakami
- From Kobe JCT on the Chugoku Expressway [about 110km]
Get off at Ayabe IC on the Maizuru Expressway, and take National Route 27 (toward Kyoto) to Miyamacho via Prefectural Road 12, and then National Route 162 north from Shizuhara intersection
- Business Hours
- Lunch 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. / Dinner starts at 6:00 p.m. (open to one group only)
No regular closing days (Reservations required)
- Price Range
- 3,000 - 9,000 yen
- All non-smoking
- Special Dietary Needs, etc.
Advance Reservation Required /
Since dishes are cooked together in the same kitchen, ingredients that are allergens to some customers may be mixed in during the cooking process.