Ayabe City's Kanbayashi area is surrounded by the natural scenery of the Japanese countryside. The area is also known for having the only National Treasure in northern Kyoto Prefecture, Komyo-ji Temple's Niomon Gate, and just beside it is Ayabe Onsen, with its flowing hot springs known for their skin-beautifying properties.
All of the ingredients used in the food here have been tasted and certified by our expert staff, who are well-versed in local ingredients, including local Kanbayashi chicken, with its distinctive rich fatty flavor and firm texture, and rice from a Kanbayashi farm.
- 10 Zainomukai, Mutsuyori-cho, Ayabe City, Kyoto Prefecture
- Train: About 40 minutes by Aya Bus from Ayabe Station on the JR San-in Main Line/Maizuru Line
Car: About 30 minutes by car from the Ayabe IC on Maizuru Wakasa Road and the Kyotamba Wachi IC on the Kyoto Jukan Expressway
- Business Hours
- Restaurant: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Last order 7:30 p.m.)
Closed: Every 2nd and 4th Monday
- Price Range
- 1,000 - 2,000 yen
*Party and course menus may differ
- Payment Options
- Credit card payment (VISA, DC Card, JACCS, Rakuten Credit, UC, Diners Club, AMERICAN EXPRESS, JCB, Mastercard), QR code payment (PayPay)
- Space for approx. 100 cars in the free parking lot