This restaurant is about a 20 minute drive away from downtown Ayabe.
Here, the udon noodles, which are made purely by hand with traditional techniques acquired in Sanuki, are boiled in the prized wood-fired kiln, and the soup stock is prepared naturally without additives.
At the restaurant, you can also enjoy the peaceful woodland scenery to the fullest.
- 13 Giichi-mae, Shigasato-cho, Ayabe City, Kyoto Prefecture
- Approximately 15 minutes from either the Ayabe Ankoku-ji Interchange on the Kyoto Jukan Expressway, or the Ayabe Interchange on the Maizuru Wakasa Expressway
- Business Hours
- 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. / Closed on days with 7, 8, or 9
- Price Range
- Kakeudon starts at 350 yen
- Available for 15 vehicles