This is a tomb that was built in the early Kofun period (4th century AD). It is about 95m in length and is shaped like a keyhole. It is also one of the five tombs of the Otokuni region located in Muko City.
- Muko City Cultural Properties Research Office 075-931-9901
- Shibayama, Terado-cho, Nishikyo-ku, Muko City, Kyoto Prefecture
- - Walk 25 minutes from Higashimuko Station on the Hankyu Kyoto Line
- From Higashimuko Station on the Hankyu Kyoto Line, take a Hankyu Bus to "Higashiyama" bus stop and walk 10 minutes.
- Business Hours
- Available for viewing at any time
- Not available.
Located a 5 minute walk from Kyoto City Rakusai Bamboo Park.