This is a place for relaxation and refreshment along Yamashiro Kodo. Commonly known as "Tsubaki-zaka," this exchange hub of Ide-cho has a porch and a sunken fireplace, and is a space where you can spend some time in peace.
Nearby, there are also the Jizozen-in Temple and Ono no Komachi Zuka, where the cherry blossoms are magnificent. Many people travel to and from this place as a resting area when hiking on Yamashiro Kodo, and fond times are spent here.
Various pamphlets, maps of Yamashiro Kodo, local souvenirs and coffee are also available.
- 44 Ide Ishibashi, Ide-cho, Tsuzuki-gun, Kyoto Prefecture
- Walk 15 minutes from Tamamizu Station on the JR Nara Line
- Business Hours
- (Currently closed due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic)
- 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Closes at 4:00 p.m. in winter)
- Closed: Tuesdays, Fridays, national holidays, summer (August), New Years holidays
- Free entry