On the site, which occupies an area of around 19,800 square meters, you can find a large cherry tree that is 200 years old. The autumn leaves and moss there are also must-sees. As for the facility, it is fully equipped with features such as an open-air bath situated in a garden with natural rocks, a bubble foot bath, a sauna, a steam foot bath, a cypress wood bath, a pot-style bath, and a large bathtub made of cypress wood.
- 81-13 Osada Nagata, Fukuchiyama City, Kyoto Prefecture
- - 5 minutes from the Fukuchiyama Interchange on the Maizuru Wakasa Expressway
- From Fukuchiyama Station on either the JR San'in Main Line, Fukuchiyama Line, or Kyoto Tango Railway Tantetsu Miyafuku Line, take JR Bus (towards Unai, Sonobe) for 10 minutes to ""Isago-ike"" bus stop, and walk for 8 minutes.
- Business Hours
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. (Entry until 10:30 p.m.)
Weekdays: 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (Last order 2:00 p.m.), 5:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. (Last order 9:00 p.m.)
Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays: 11:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. (Last order at 9:00 p.m.)
The onsen is open year-round. The restaurant is closed every Thursday (open when Thursday is a national holiday)
- Prices for Day Bathing
- Adults (junior high school age and above): 800 yen
- Children (elementary school age and under): 400 yen
- Young children (up to 2 years of age): Free
One day bathing pass: 1,100 yen
- Free parking available for 250 vehicles