Facing the Japan sea, the Kasyouen Hanare Kai is a ryokan inn shaped like a ship. Using over 4297.5 square meters for 15 guest rooms, this luxurious space also has open air baths that look out to the horizon. In the restaurant, there are also semi-private spaces for you to enjoy the formal kaiseki course delicacies made from seasonal ingredients, carefully chosen by the chef from the Sea of Japan and Tango and Tajima regions. One advantage of this ryokan is that overnight fees also include drinks at dinner, drinks in the refrigerator in the rooms (does not include additional drinks) and café use. Beginning on September 1st, 2018, Kasyouen Hanare Kai is open only to adult guests (middle school age and above).
- 669 Hamazume, Amino-cho, Kyotango City, Kyoto Prefecture
- Train: 20 minute walk from Yuhigaura Kitsu Onsen Station on the Kyoto Tango Railway. Shuttle service is available (Prior reservation is required. Approx. 5 minute ride).
Car: From the Kyoto Jukan Expressway / Sanin Kinki Expressway take the Kyotango Omiya exit, turn onto National Route 312, then to Prefectural Route 17, then to National Route 178, then to Amino-cho Hamazume.
- Check-in/Check-out Times
- 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. / 10:00 a.m.
- Foreign Language Support
- English、Traditional Chinese、Simplified Chinese
- Muslim Friendly Information
- Not available