Kyoto Guest Inn Nagaokakyo is conviently located outside of Kyoto with easy access to Osaka and Kobe, making it ideal for sightseeing in Kansai. The attached bar is renovated from a 100 year-old warehouse, which provides a great atmosphere to sit and enjoy a relaxing evening.
Kyoto Guest Inn Nagaokakyo values its connection with the local area and its history, and the inn uses bamboo through the building, including in each of the 4 guest rooms, as it is a symbol of Nagaokakyo. The inn also offers traditional Japanese cultural experiences such as tea ceremony.
- 1-23-2 Choshi, Nagaokakyo City, Kyoto Prefecture
- Train: Get off at “Nagaokakyo Station” on the JR Line, take the Hankyu Bus No. 6/48 bound for "Shinyamazakibashi" (Nagaokakyo Line), get off at the "Tone" bus stop and walk 1 minute
Car: Approximately 4 minutes from the Meishin Expressway Oyamazaki IC via National Route 171 and Suntory Street Prefectural Route 204. Looking at the Suntory Beer Factory on your left, go through the elevated train crossing and immediately on your right
*Shuttle Bus from the Station to the Hotel is available
- Check-in/Check-out Times
- 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. / 10:00 a.m.
- Foreign Language Support
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Muslim Friendly Information
- Not available
- Café Hours: 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Kura (Bar) Hours: 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Parking: 5 spaces available (Free)