This is a health promotion establishment that is equipped with accommodation and hot spring facilities.
Here, you can spend a relaxing day enjoying the large communal bath, along with the barde zone where there are facilities such as the open-air bath that can only be used while wearing a swimsuit, and the lantern terrace where there is a bedrock bath, enzyme bath and other such facilities.
- 1-14 Okawachi Hirotani, Sonobe-cho, Nantan City, Kyoto Prefecture
- - From Sonobe Station on the JR Sagano Line, take Keihan Kyoto Kotsu Bus (Hatta Line) to ""Hatta"" bus stop, and change to Gururin Bus from "Minami-Hatta" bus stop to "Oku Rurikei" bus stop.
- 30 minutes by car from Chiyogawa Interchange on the Kyoto Jukan Expressway
- From the Hanshin area (Osaka/Kobe), take Route 173 toward Ayabe, exit Haragatawa Tunnel, turn right immediately, and drive for 5 minutes (Shuttle bus available for large groups).
*Free shuttle bus available from the west exit of Sonobe Station, and from Nissei Chuo Station
*There are few buses, so we recommend those coming to use the facilties to make use of the free shuttle bus.
*Parking: Available for about 700 vehicles, free
- Check-in/Check-out Times
- Check-in for overnight stays 2:00 p.m., check-out 11:00 a.m.
- - Overnight stay (tax not included): 11,500 yen and up for adults, 7,500 yen and up for children
*Prices may vary on weekdays, weekends, days before holidays, and during high season.
- Easy Same-Day Bathing Plan (Including public bath, outdoor bath, bathing Barde Zone, and pool)
Weekdays: Adults 700 yen, Children 350 yen
Saturdays, Sundays, and National Holidays: Adults 800 yen, Children 400 yen
- All Facility Plan (Easy Plan + Lantern Terrace, towel, bath towel, relaxation wear)
Weekdays: Adults 1,500 yen, Children 1,000 yen
Saturdays, Sundays, and National Holidays: Adults 1,800 yen, Children 1,300 yen