Chabu Dining is a farmhouse guest house run by an owner and his wife who moved to Ayabe from Tokyo.
Surrounded by nature, guests can enjoy the beauty of the fields and rice paddies managed by their hosts.
The rice cooked in earthenware pots, and miso soup full of vegetables are simple but delicious foods, focusing on farm-to-fork local production for local consumption.
- 40 Jodoji, Nishizaka-cho, Ayabe City, Kyoto Prefecture
- JR Ayabe Station, or Oe Station on the Tango Railway, with pick-up service available from the station (Reservations required)
- Check-in/Check-out Times
- 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. / 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Foreign Language Support
- Japanese, English, Spanish
- Muslim Friendly Information
- Please inquire