This is a new style of camp that you can enjoy comfortably empty-handed. There are nine types of camping sites available, including glamping tents, mobile homes, and cabins, etc. Here, you can play in the great outdoors, barbecue, and watch the starry sky at night. You can spend your time indulging yourself, which is something that is completely different from your usual life.
- 1-14 Okawachi Hirotani, Sonobe-cho, Nantan City, Kyoto Prefecture
- - From Sonobe Station on the JR Sagano Line, take Keihan Kyoto Kotsu Bus (Hatta Line) to "Hatta" bus stop, and change to Gururin Bus from "Minami-Hatta" bus stop to "Oku Rurikei" bus stop.
- 30 minutes by car from Chiyogawa Interchange on the Kyoto Jukan Expressway
- From the Hanshin area (Osaka/Kobe), take Route 173 toward Ayabe, exit Haragatawa Tunnel, turn right immediately, and drive for 5 minutes (Shuttle bus available for large groups).
*Free shuttle bus available from the west exit of Sonobe Station, and from Nissei Chuo Station
*There are few buses, so we recommend those coming to use the facilties to make use of the free shuttle bus.
*There is parking space available for 1 vehicle per camping site (excluding Lumiere Cabins). For two vehicles or more, please use an outside parking lot.
- Check-in/Check-out Times
- Check-in for overnight stays 2:00 p.m., check-out 10:00 a.m.
- Comfort/Hobbies tent: 8,200 yen and up
Deluxe: 9,700 yen and up
Lumiere Cabin: 6,700 yen and up
Deluxe Cabin: 13,200 yen and up
High-Grade Glamping Tent: 9,200 yen and up
GRAX Dome Air: 10,700 yen and up
*All prices are tax exclusive
*Includes dinner and breakfast
*Includes a bathing ticket that can be used as many times as you'd like throughout your stay