This is an establishment that primarily deals with bamboo, which is rarely done even on a global level.
Here, you can find a bamboo museum, a children's plaza, and an ecological garden where various bamboo and bamboo grass are planted. In addition, there are also historical stone Buddhist statues in the garden.
- 2-300-3 Oekitafukunishi-cho, Nishikyo-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture
- - From the west exit of Katsura Station on the Hankyu Kyoto Line, take a city bus (Nishi-3 Line or Nishi-8 Line) to "Minami Fukunishicho" bus stop and walk 5 minutes.
- From Katsuragawa Station on the JR Kyoto Line, take a city bus (Toku-Nishi-4 Line) to "Minami Fukunishicho" bus stop and walk 5 minutes.
*Please be sure to check the number of buses running on the Toku-Nishi-4 Line.
- From Katsuragawa Station on the JR Kyoto Line, take Yasaka Bus (Line 1, 2, 3 or 8) to "Kitafukunishicho 1-chome" bus stop and walk 15 minutes.
- Business Hours
- - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Park entry finishes at 4:00 p.m.)
- Closed Wednesdays, and from December 29th to January 3rd